- I am a sixth-year Ph.D. student advised by Professor Grigore Rosu, working closely with Professor Madhusudan Parthasarathy as well. I am interested in techniques for automated program verification, with a focus on Matching Logic and First-Order Logic (with least fixpoints).
- Towards A Unified Proof Framework for Automated Fixpoint Reasoning Using Matching Logic (OOPSLA’20)
- A First-Order Logic with Frames (ESOP/ETAPS’20)
- Foundations for Natural Proofs and Quantifier Instantiation (POPL’18)
- Program Verification by Coinduction (ESOP/ETAPS’18)
- Towards a Verified Model of the Algorand ConsensusProtocol in Coq (FMBC’19)
- Verifying Finality for Blockchain Systems (CoqPL’19)