Revision as of 02:53, 29 July 2020 by Xiaohong
- 2016 to present. PhD student. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- 2015 to 2016. Research assistant. Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- 2014 to 2015. Teaching assistant. Birmingham City University, UK
- 2010 to 2014. Undergraduate student. Peking University, China
- Programming Languages, Program Semantics, Program Logic and Verification
- Open Problems in Matching Logic
- Matching logic explained, Technical Report, 2020.
- Initial algebra semantics in matching logic, Technical Report, 2020.
- A general approach to define binders using matching logic, Proceedings of the 25th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP'20)
- Connecting constrained constructor patterns and matching logic (Best Paper Award), Proceedings of the 13th international workshop on rewriting logic and its applications (WRLA'20)
- Applicative matching logic: Semantics of K, Technical Report, 2019.
- Matching mu-logic, Proceedings of the 34th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS'19)
- A language-independent program verification framework, Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium On Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation (ISoLA'18)
- A language-independent approach to smart contract verification, Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium On Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation (ISoLA'18)
- Improving probability estimation through active probabilistic model learning, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM'17)
- Component-based modelling for scalable smart city systems interoperability: A case study on integrating energy demand response systems, Sensors 2016, 16(11), 1810
- Towards concolic testing for hybrid systems, Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM'16)
- Model-driven design of object and component systems, Chapter of The First International School on Engineering Trustworthy Software Systems
- A framework for off-line conformance testing of timed connectors, Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE'15)
- A hybrid model of connectors in cyber-physical systems, Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM'14)
- Mavis Future Faculty Fellow (2020)
- Yunni & Maxine Pao Memorial Fellowship (2018-2019)
- China National Scholarship (2012-2013)
- The 8th International Symposium On Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation (ISoLA'18), Cyprus
- Volunteered the 32nd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE'17), Illinois, USA
- The 21st International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM'16), Cyprus
- Marktoberdorf Summer School 2015, Marktoberdorf, Germany
- The 9th Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering Conference (TASE'15), Nanjing, China
- What can be said at all can be said clearly, and what we cannot talk about we must pass over in silence. --- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
- Young man, in mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them. --- John von Neumann.
- What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. --- Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
- I am a dan player of the game of Go.
- I watched Stand and Deliver at my young age. It is a great film.