- 2016 to present. PhD student. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- 2015 to 2016. Research assistant. Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- 2014 to 2015. Teaching assistant. Birmingham City University, UK
- 2010 to 2014. Undergraduate student. Peking University, China
I hold a general interest in mathematics and computer science, and that is part of the reason why I am focusing on
I am currently working on an automated theorem prover for the matching logic. The ultimate goal is to have a powerful prover that takes best use of existing general purpose SAT/SMT solvers, and outperforms against popular solvers in specific domains (for example, separation logic provers). I keep updating my research progress in my research diary. I also include many reflections, comments, ideas and thoughts that come to my mind now and then.
- Volunteered the 32nd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE'17), Illinois, USA
- The 21st International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM’16), Cyprus
- Marktoberdorf Summer School 2015, Marktoberdorf, Germany
- The 9th Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering Conference (TASE’15), Nanjing, China
- Conference Paper Reviewer of FSCD'17, CALCO'17, HSCC'17, COORDINATION'16, SEFM'16, UTP'16, FACS'15
- Improving Probability Estimation Through Active Probabilistic Model Learning, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM'17)
- Component-Based Modelling for Scalable Smart City Systems Interoperability: A Case Study on Integrating Energy Demand Response Systems, Sensors 2016, 16(11), 1810
- Towards concolic testing for hybrid systems, Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM'16)
- Model-Driven Design of Object and Component Systems, Chap. of The First International School on Engineering Trustworthy Software Systems
- A framework for off-line conformance testing of timed connectors, Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE'15)
- A hybrid model of connectors in cyber-physical systems, Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM'14)
- I am a dan player of the game of Go.
- My favorite pieces of classical music include Beethoven's piano sonatas of Appassionata and Pathetique, and Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2.