- 2016 to present. PhD student. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- 2015 to 2016. Research assistant. Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- 2014 to 2015. Teaching assistant. Birmingham City University, UK
- 2010 to 2014. Undergraduate student. Peking University, China
I hold a general interest in mathematics and computer science, and that is part of the reason why I am focusing on.
I am currently carrying out a short-term survey study on matching logic. The aim of establishing such a co-relationship between separation logic and matching logic is to borrow as many as "research fruits" from the separation logic community, and as a result innovate research on matching logic., with a specific focus on some historic views, its relationship with other major logics, and the status quo of its tools support. The study is expected to cover some interesting discussions about the , one of the main problem that separation logic tries to solve. The survey will examine a number of major variances of separation logic, and compare them with other logics that also take the frame problem into account, especially
I keep updating my research progress in my research diary. I also include many reflections, comments, ideas and thoughts that come to my mind now and then.
- I will attend FM'16, hosted in Cyprus.
- Towards concolic testing for hybrid systems, Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM'16)
- A framework for off-line conformance testing of timed connectors, Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE'15)
- A hybrid model of connectors in cyber-physical systems, Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM'14)
- I am a dan player of the game of .
- My favorite pieces of classical music include Beethoven's piano sonatas of Appassionata and Pathetique, and Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1.