Revision as of 16:36, 13 September 2017 by Msaxena2
I'm a second year MS student advised by Prof. Grigore Rosu, currently working on language independent debugging and verification capabilities of the K Framework.
- 2016 - Present - M.S. C.S. University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
- 2015 - 2016 - Software Developer, Runtime Verification Inc.
- 2015 - B.S. C.S. University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
- Programming Language Semantics, Static and Dynamic Analysis, Language Independent Formal Verification and Debugging.
- Logical Frameworks and their applications in Software Robustness, and Security.
- Practical Software Tools with rigorous theoretical backgrounds.
- Figuring out Research Interests.
- Guth D., Hathhorn C., Saxena M., Roşu G. (2016) RV-Match: Practical Semantics-Based Program Analysis. In: Chaudhuri S., Farzan A. (eds) Computer Aided Verification. CAV 2016. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 9779. Springer
- 2107 Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science, 201 N. Goodwin Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801
- msaxena2 AT illinois DOT edu
- I'm an amateur guitarist, and like blues and blues rock. My favorite guitarists are B.B. King, Eric Clapton, and Slash. I plan to, at some point, formalize the theory of blues in K (Given a sequence of notes, prove whether it'll sound good or not).
- I'm an open source enthusiast. You can usually find whatever I'm working on at Github Profile.