I'm a first year MS student advised by Prof. Grigore Rosu, currently working on the debugging capabilities of the K Framework.
- 2016 - Present - M.S. C.S. University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
- 2015 - 2016 - Software Developer, Runtime Verification Inc.
- 2015 - B.S. C.S. University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
- Programming Language Semantics, Static and Dynamic Analysis, Language Independent Formal Verification and Debugging
- Developing software tools with rigorous theoretical backgrounds, but practical enough for everyday use.
- Figuring out Research Interests
- 2107 Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science, 201 N. Goodwin Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801
- msaxena2 AT illinois DOT edu
- I'm an amateur guitarist, and like blues and blues rock. My favorite guitarists are B.B. King, Eric Clapton, and Slash. I plan to, at some point, formalize the theory of blues in K (Given a sequence of notes, prove whether it'll sound good or not).
2107 Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science, 201 N. Goodwin Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801
email - email@example.com