Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
m (Redirecting to Formal Systems Laboratory)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Formal Systems Laboratory
Revision as of 03:25, 14 November 2011
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2019-03-28: Matching mu-Logic was accepted to LICS 2019.
- 2018-12-17: Techniques for Evolution-Aware Runtime Verification was accepted to ICST 2019.
- 2018-11-09: Xiaohong Chen gave a talk on the paper A Language-Independent Program Verification Framework at ISoLA 2018, Cyprus.
- 2018-11-05: Xiaohong Chen and Grigore Rosu gave a joint talk on the paper A Language-Independent Approach to Smart Contract Verification at ISoLA 2018, Cyprus.
- 2018-08-08: Evaluating Regression Test Selection Opportunities in a Very Large Open-Source Ecosystem was accepted at ISSRE 2018.
[ all news ]