Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
m (Redirecting to Formal Systems Laboratory)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Formal Systems Laboratory
Revision as of 03:25, 14 November 2011
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2017-12-21: Program Verification by Coinduction was accepted at ESOP 2018.
- 2017-12-18: Approximate Transformations as Mutation Operators was accepted at ICST 2018.
- 2017-12-13: DeFlaker: Automatically Detecting Flaky Tests was accepted at ICSE 2018.
- 2017-11-02: Everett Hildenbrandt presents the KEVM work at Devcon3, video here.
- 2017-10-12: PPTX Grigore Rosu gave an invited talk at LOPSTR'17.
[ all news ]