Difference between revisions of "MOP Logic Repository"
Revision as of 20:29, 15 March 2008
One of the most distinctive features of MOP is its generality w.r.t. logical formalisms. Specifically, MOP supports an extensible logic framework, allowing the user to add her/his favorite or domain-specific specification formalisms via logic plugins, which implement monitor synthesis algorithms for corresponding logical formalisms. Presently, we have implemented logic plugins for the following specification formalisms; please follow the links for more details of these logic plugins and also to try them online.
- Extended Regular Expression Online Interface (ERE)
- Future Time Linear Temporal Logic Online Interface (FTLTL)
- Past Time Linear Temporal Logic Online Interface (PTLTL)
- Past Time Linear Temporal Logic with Nested Calls and Returns Online Interface (ptCaret)
- Context Free Grammar Online Interface (CFG)
Send us Your Logic!
Currently, we only accept new logic plugins via emails. To submit a new logic plugin, please pack the whole plugin as one file and send it to fsl AT cs.uiuc.edu. A detailed Readme file is highly recommanded. After the plugin is tested, we will publish it in our repository.
Related Projects: Monitoring-Oriented Programming; JavaMOP