| Conferences and journals in which I am involved
- Note to PC chairs: I'm not going to accept to be part of any program committee that requires me to attend a physical meeting. PC meetings are totally useless in my view, and considering that 30+ people are required to drop what they do to fly for them, also extremely expensive. So please do not bother inviting me on the PC if you plan to require me attend a physical PC meeting.
- (conferences, ordered backwards by deadline): PLDI'18, FSCD'18, WRLA'18, POPL'18, ASE'17 (general chair), FSCD'17, ECOOP'17, CALCO'17, ICSE'17
- (journals): Journal of Logic and Algebraic Programming
| Research Topics in which I am currently interested
You want to work on these topics? See my list of Open Problems and Challenges.
| Runtime Verification, Inc.
- Are data races something that really annoy you? Do you suspect your tests are non-deterministic and sometimes fail because of a data race that you were not able to catch yet? Find it using our RV-Predict tool, which implements our maximal causal model approach in PLDI'14 and RV'12. It gives you the peace of mind that it is the best you can do dynamically without false alarms.
- Are you fed up with the lack of portability of your C code, due to undefined behaviors? Do you want bug-free C code? Then try our RV-Match tool, which builds upon our formal ISO C11 semantics in K published in PLDI'15 and POPL'12. It is already showing better results than the best static analysis tools and it reports no false alarms.
- Join RV and the K Team!