Formal Systems Laboratory
Revision as of 03:56, 19 August 2008 by Tserban2
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) at UIUC. We design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
- Monitoring, Runtime Analysis and Testing
- Semantics of Programming Languages
- Specification Theory
- Term Rewriting and Rewriting Logic
- 2017-12-21: Program Verification by Coinduction was accepted at ESOP 2018.
- 2017-12-18: Approximate Transformations as Mutation Operators was accepted at ICST 2018.
- 2017-12-13: DeFlaker: Automatically Detecting Flaky Tests was accepted at ICSE 2018.
- 2017-11-02: Everett Hildenbrandt presents the KEVM work at Devcon3, video here.
- 2017-10-12: PPTX Grigore Rosu gave an invited talk at LOPSTR'17.
[ all news ]