Formal Systems Laboratory
Revision as of 03:57, 19 August 2008 by Tserban2
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) at UIUC. We design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
- Monitoring, Runtime Analysis and Testing
- Semantics of Programming Languages
- Specification Theory
- Term Rewriting and Rewriting Logic
- 2018-04-26: Xiaohong Chen received the 2018-2019 Yunni & Maxine Pao Memorial Fellowship.
- 2018-03-30: KEVM: A Complete Semantics of the Ethereum Virtual Machine was accepted to CSF 2018.
- 2017-12-21: Program Verification by Coinduction was accepted at ESOP 2018.
- 2017-12-18: Approximate Transformations as Mutation Operators was accepted at ICST 2018.
- 2017-12-13: DeFlaker: Automatically Detecting Flaky Tests was accepted at ICSE 2018.
[ all news ]