Formal Systems Laboratory
Revision as of 03:57, 19 August 2008 by Tserban2
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) at UIUC. We design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
- Monitoring, Runtime Analysis and Testing
- Semantics of Programming Languages
- Specification Theory
- Term Rewriting and Rewriting Logic
- 2018-08-08: Evaluating Regression Test Selection Opportunities in a Very Large Open-Source Ecosystem was accepted at ISSRE 2018.
- 2018-07-25: Technical report on IELE: An Intermediate-Level Blockchain Language Designed and Implemented Using Formal Semantics.
- 2018-07-16: A Formal Verification Tool for Ethereum VM Bytecode was accepted at FSE 2018.
- 2018-07-16: A Language-Independent Program Verification Framework was accepted at ISOLA 2018.
- 2018-06-29: A Language-Independent Approach to Smart Contract Verification was accepted at ISOLA 2018.
[ all news ]