Formal Systems Laboratory
Revision as of 03:56, 19 August 2008 by Tserban2
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) at UIUC. We design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
- Monitoring, Runtime Analysis and Testing
- Semantics of Programming Languages
- Specification Theory
- Term Rewriting and Rewriting Logic
- 2017-11-02: Everett Hildenbrandt presents the KEVM work at Devcon3, video here.
- 2017-10-12: PPTX Grigore Rosu gave an invited talk at LOPSTR'17.
- 2017-10-03: Everett Hildenbrandt and Grigore Rosu and K in CLICK! article.
- 2017-07-20: Everett Hildenbrandt won the IC3-Ethereum Cryto Bootcamp first-place for the KEVM semantics project .
- 2017-05-17: P4K was presented at P4 Workshop 2017.
[ all news ]