Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
- Monitoring, Runtime Analysis and Testing
- Semantics of Programming Languages
- Specification Theory
- Term Rewriting and Rewriting Logic
- 2018-08-08: Evaluating Regression Test Selection Opportunities in a Very Large Open-Source Ecosystem was accepted at ISSRE 2018.
- 2018-07-25: Technical report on IELE: An Intermediate-Level Blockchain Language Designed and Implemented Using Formal Semantics.
- 2018-07-16: A Formal Verification Tool for Ethereum VM Bytecode was accepted at FSE 2018.
- 2018-07-16: A Language-Independent Program Verification Framework was accepted at ISOLA 2018.
- 2018-06-29: A Language-Independent Approach to Smart Contract Verification was accepted at ISOLA 2018.
[ all news ]