Revision as of 15:23, 11 January 2017 by Ehildenb
I am a second year PhD student at UIUC in the FSL lab. I am interested in spreading the use of formal languages over ad-hoc languages so that language-generic analysis and transformations tools can be built around the defined languages.
- Partial Evaluation of K semantics wrt. a program.
- K in K: Semantics of K formalized in K.
- KBMC: A bounded model checker for languages defined in K.
- Email (at illinois.edu): hildenb2
- Desk: 2107 Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science, 201 N. Goodwin Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801