Difference between revisions of "Curriculum Vitae, Traian Florin Serbanuta"
m (Curriculum Vitae, Traian Florin Șerbănuță moved to Curriculum Vitae, Traian Florin Şerbănuţă)
Revision as of 18:46, 15 February 2006
- Personal Data
- Date of Birth: November 3, 1979, Braşov, Romania
- Romanian citizen
- Married, two children
- Contact information
- Research Interests
- - Logics and their applications to computing
- - Algebraic specification and formal methods for software engineering
- - Algorithms, Programming using logics, Rewriting
- Ph.D student, Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Advisor: Assistant Professor Grigore Rosu
- Superior Normal School of Bucharest, Department of Informatics
- M.S., Foundaments of Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, University of Bucharest.
- M.S. Thesis: "Institutions and Logic Programming Compiling"
- Advisors: Professor Razvan Diaconescu and Professor Virgil Emil Cazanescu
- B.A., Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, University of Bucharest
- B.A. Thesis: "Hiding information in text using LR(k) grammars"
- Thesis Advisor: Professor Adrian Atanasiu
- 15th place at the The 24th ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest World Finals
- 1st place at the The SouthEastern European Regional Contest of the ACM ICPC
- 3rd prize at the Romanian National Olympiad of Mathematics
- Work Experience
- Summer 2005
- Summer intern at Microsoft Research Redmond, Testing, Verification and Measurement
- Mentor: Madan Musuvathi
- Research Assistant within the Formal Systems Laboratory, Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Research Assistant, at Chair of Fundaments of Computer Science, University of Bucharest
- IT developer for Popnet-Agentscape Romania, member of the Natural Language Processing Team
- Job Description: research and implementation of text classifiers
- - Andrei Popescu, Traian Florin Șerbănuță and Grigore Rosu, A Semantic Approach to Interpolation, Department of Computer Science Report No. 2643, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May 2005
- - Traian Florin Șerbănuță and Grigore Rosu, Towards Effectively Eliminating Conditional Rewrite Rules, Department of Computer Science Report No. 2494, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, December 2004.
- - Traian Florin Serbanuta, Extending Parikh matrices, Journal of Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 310, No. 1, pp. 233-246, January 2004
- - David Reitter, Stefan Covaci, Florin Oltean, Catalin Bacanu, and Traian Serbanuta, Hybrid natural language processing in a customer-care environment, Proceedings of the 11th Student Conference on Computational Linguistics (TaCoS), 2001.