2111A Siebel Center
201 N. Goodwin
Urbana, IL 61801
I am a Ph.D. candidate at the at , USA. I am a member of the formal systems laboratory, involved in research under the direction of
I completed my M.Sc. studies at the Computer Science Department at the University of Haifa. My supervisors were Dr. Yosi Ben-Asher and Dr. Eitan Farchi. My thesis topic was: "Efficient Framework for Finding Concurrent Bugs in Java".
I was a research assistant to Language Technologies Institute, , headed by .at the at the University of Haifa, working on a project for . This is a joint project with a team at the
Upcoming Conferences: SMAP’08, SBT'08, Web Intelligence’08, SBSE @ GECCO’08, ICEIS’08
Selected Publications (full list)
- Y. Eytani, K. Havelund, S. D. Stoller, and S. Ur. "Toward a Framework and Benchmark for Testing Tools for Multi-Threaded Programs". Concurrency and Computation: Practice & Experience, to appear. (PDF)
- Y. Eytani. "Concurrent Java Test Generation as a Search Problem". Fifth Workshop on Runtime Verification, Edinburgh', UK', 2005. (PDF)(ppt) (Pic1)(Pic2)'
- Y. Ben-Asher, Y. Eytani, and E. Farchi. "Heuristics for Finding Concurrent Bugs". Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Testing and Debugging, proceedings of IPDPS, Nice, France, 2003. (PDF)(ppt)
- Y. Ben-Asher, S. Berkovsky, and Y. Eytani. “Management of Unspecified Semi-Structured Data in Multi-Agent Environment”. The 21st Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Dijon, France, April 23 -27, 2006
- S. Berkovsky, Y. Eytani, and A. Gal. "Measuring the Relative Performance of Schema Matchers" In the Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI 2005), Compiegne, France, 2005. (PDF)(ppt).
- Lavie, A., S. Wintner, Y. Eytani, E. Peterson, and K. Probst. "Rapid Prototyping of a Transfer-based Hebrew-to-English Machine Translation System". In the International Conference on Theoretical and Methodological Issues in Machine Translation (TMI), Baltimore, MD, 2004. (PDF)
I am/was involved with the following projects:
- Hebrew to English Machine Translation System
- Multi-threaded benchmark for Java
- Collaborative Filtering over Distributed Environment