Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2014-08-26: K version 3.4 was released.
- 2014-07-16: All-Path Reachability Logic was presented at RTA'13 by Andrei Stefanescu.
- 2014-06-14: RV-Monitor: Efficient Parametric Runtime Verification with Simultaneous Properties was accepted at RV'14.
- 2014-06-14: ROSRV: Runtime Verification for Robots was accepted at RV'14.
- 2014-06-02: Symbolic Analysis Tools for CSP was accepted at ICTAC 2014.
[ all news ]