Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2018-07-16: A Language-independent Program Verification Framework was accepted at ISOLA 2018.
- 2018-06-29: A Language-independent Approach to Smart Contract Verification was accepted at ISOLA 2018.
- 2018-04-26: Xiaohong Chen received the 2018-2019 Yunni & Maxine Pao Memorial Fellowship.
- 2018-03-30: KEVM: A Complete Semantics of the Ethereum Virtual Machine was accepted to CSF 2018.
- 2017-12-21: Program Verification by Coinduction was accepted at ESOP 2018.
[ all news ]