Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2017-02-12: The News-Gazette interviewed Cosmin Radoi.
- 2016-12-01: Brandon Moore completed his Ph.D.
- 2016-11-03: Semantics-Based Program Verifiers for All Languages won the Distinguished Paper Award at OOPSLA 2016.
- 2016-09-02: Grigore Rosu won the Ad Astra 2016 award for excellence in mathematics and computer science research.
- 2016-09-01: Cosmin Radoi and Andrei Stefanescu participated in the NSF I-Corps program.
[ all news ]