Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2014-10-27: JavaMOP version 4.0 was released.
- 2014-09-30: K-Java: A Complete Semantics of Java was accepted at POPL'15.
- 2014-09-23: ROSRV: Runtime Verification for Robots was presented at RV'14 by Cansu Erdogan.
- 2014-08-26: K version 3.4 was released.
- 2014-07-16: All-Path Reachability Logic was presented at RTA'13 by Andrei Stefanescu.
[ all news ]