Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2017-10-28: We are organizing ASE'17 at UIUC.
- 2017-10-12: PPTX Grigore Rosu gave an invited talk at LOPSTR'17.
- 2017-10-03: Everett Hildenbrandt and Grigore Rosu and K in CLICK! article.
- 2017-07-20: Everett Hildenbrandt won the IC3-Ethereum Cryto Bootcamp first-place for the KEVM semantics project .
- 2017-05-17: P4K was presented at P4 Workshop 2017.
[ all news ]