Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2017-04-26: Owolabi Legunsen received the 2017 Feng Chen Memorial Award in Software Engineering.
- 2017-04-26: Daejun Park received the 2017 Feng Chen Memorial Award.
- 2017-03-16: Everett Hildenbrandt received an Honorable Mention in the 2017 NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Fellowship..
- 2017-03-16: Lucas Peña received the 2017 NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Fellowship..
- 2017-02-12: The News-Gazette interviewed Cosmin Radoi.
[ all news ]