Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2016-05-29: Semantics-Based Program Verifiers for All Languages was accepted at OOPSLA 2016.
- 2016-05-13: Andrei Stefanescu passed his final defense.
- 2016-01-15: A Language-Independent Proof System for Full Program Equivalence was accepted to be published in the Journal of Formal Aspects of Computing
- 2015-09-12: Language Definitions as Rewrite Theories was accepted to be published in the Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming.
- 2015-02-16: Term-Generic Logic was accepted to be published in the Journal of Theoretical Computer Science.
[ all news ]