Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2016-09-02: Grigore Rosu won the Ad Astra 2016 award for excellence in mathematics and computer science research.
- 2016-09-01: Cosmin Radoi and Andrei Stefanescu participated in the NSF I-Corps program.
- 2016-08-25: Grigore Rosu, together with his former NASA colleague Klaus Havelund, won the ASE 2016 Most Influential Paper award for their ASE 2001 paper Monitoring Programs using Rewriting.
- 2016-08-16: Xiaohong Chen joined FSL.
- 2016-07-28: How Good are the Specs? A Study of the Bug-Finding Effectiveness of Existing Java API Specifications has received the ACM Distinguished Paper Award at ASE 2016.
[ all news ]