Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2018-03-30: KEVM: A Complete Semantics of the Ethereum Virtual Machine was accepted to CSF 2018.
- 2017-12-21: Program Verification by Coinduction was accepted at ESOP 2018.
- 2017-12-18: Approximate Transformations as Mutation Operators was accepted at ICST 2018.
- 2017-12-13: DeFlaker: Automatically Detecting Flaky Tests was accepted at ICSE 2018.
- 2017-11-02: Everett Hildenbrandt presents the KEVM work at Devcon3, video here.
[ all news ]