Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2016-07-28: How Good are the Specs? A Study of the Bug-Finding Effectiveness of Existing Java API Specifications has received the ACM Distinguished Paper Award at ASE 2016.
- 2016-07-15: Cosmin Radoi will receive an IBM Ph.D. Fellowship for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- 2016-07-07: How Good are the Specs? A Study of the Bug-Finding Effectiveness of Existing Java API Specifications was accepted at ASE 2016.
- 2016-05-29: Semantics-Based Program Verifiers for All Languages was accepted at OOPSLA 2016.
- 2016-05-13: Andrei Stefanescu passed his final defense.
[ all news ]