Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2014-03-03: Converting Parallel Code from Low-Level Abstractions to Higher-Level Abstractions was accepted at ECOOP 2014.
- 2014-03-01: Maximal Sound Predictive Race Detection with Control Flow Abstraction was accepted to PLDI'14.
- 2014-02-02: ROSRV page has been launched.
- 2013-12-09: A talk on Efficient Parametric Runtime Verification with Deterministic String Rewriting was presented by Patrick Meredith at ASE 2013.
- 2013-11-11: Optimizing SYB is Easy! was accepted at PEPM 2014.
[ all news ]